[G4] Capture cards Re: [G4] New system...

diane diane at mathermotorsports.com
Sat Nov 8 07:23:04 PST 2003

It is mounted to a platform that is welded to the cage. We use a
piece of rubber between the two. We do have one of the "official"
mounts but have not used it in awhile, no, I take that back. The
official mount was used in his car and I have the platform, we only
have one official mounting system.

We have also used the cameras in headlights and on the rocker panels,
many moons ago when they were on the way out. They get less abuse
inside the cars but do still get knocked around some.

The camera doesn't move in the car but is still subjected to the
gforces and occasional run over the birms (or worse yet, when one
completely overshoots the birms and goes off-roading).

What form of racing do you do? Rallying is about the hardest on a camera.

Diane