receipts

Video International videoint at jb3.so-net.ne.jp
Sun Nov 9 05:36:53 PST 2003

I tossed some of the older ones and I guess they were old enough not to
appear in the update window again. And some were items that maybe
wouldn't show up in the update window in the first place. Well, at
least I managed to get rid of some of these big "receipts". I'm a bit
concerned tho - if their only function was to tell OSX what updates I
did, I would think they would be smaller files...