file search and renamer

Wilkin, Wayne (Mass) Wayne.Wilkin at Staples.com
Wed Nov 12 05:20:26 PST 2003

Ok everyone know's in X that it's bad to have certain characters in a file
name. One of the real bad one's is a "/". I have looked around and really
can't find anything that will do what I need. Just looking to replace all
files and folder that contain a "/", to and "_". I know this would probably
be a real easy script or something but I am just not familiar with how to do
it, could probably even do it in the terminal. Any help would be
appreciated, Wayne.