[G4] G4 HD corruption?

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Wed Nov 12 19:22:02 PST 2003

The early blue G3s did because of a hardware problem with the EIDE
controller, but I'm not sure about the G4s. I found the blue G3 info at
xlr8yourmac.com. I didn't turn up anything on G4s. The drives might
just be showing age. Do you have a ATA adapter you can try them with?
Mel

"They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more
complicated than that."
  ~Gardner Dickinson