[G4] Replacing G4 Power Supply Fans

CJ Scaminaci halogenius at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 12 19:21:29 PST 2003

Don't forget memory. Memory is probably THE least reliable in computers
today. In some 16-17 years with Macs, I've never lost a monitor. Power
supplies yes, but only in my old Mac Plus from about 17 years ago. :-)
It still runs to this day. Mac OS 7.5..Ah..the good days when a 200MB
hard drive was considered HUGE and an entire bootable OS would fit on a
floppy. For hard drives, I have 8 macs running here, and in 16 years
had to replace about 3-4 hard drives. Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones.
Or they just don't make them like they used to.  Ah, my mac plus with
the fishbowl monitor, god I love that computer :-).

CJ