[G4] network games with pc.

baggins baggins at ihug.co.nz
Fri Nov 14 19:02:25 PST 2003

thanks Scott but i have now had the lan party and we now know that there are
issues with these games.
Diablo II
version 1.03
this won't work between mac and pc
BUT if you install the expansion pack it does.....
lucky some brought the expansion along to the party.

Unreal tournament
version 436
this is a problem too....
my pc friends brought totally unreal with torny on it and it says version
436 but it gives an version mismatch message in french and won't allow the
mac and pc to work together.
one of my pc freinds has had torny since day one and has it up to 436 and he
could play if a mac hosted but we couldn't play if he hosted.
a pain seeing he had a 3 gig and our fastest mac was a imac 800.

if you can add a solutions to this last problem i would love to know.
as the game of the year has issues????

ttfn
mike