Pioneer DVD-RW

S. Stanley scart at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 18 16:31:51 PST 2003

Hi everyone,

I own a G4 400 running OS 10.2.8 and 9.2.2 with an external Lacie
Firewire CD-RW.  What I'd like to do is remove the CD-RW from the
firewire case (and put it in my girlfriends biege G3 (if there are
drivers for it)) and then put a Pioneer 106 or A06 into the firewire
case.  I'm still not sure what the difference between the A06 and 106
is, if anyone knows, please tell me.  I'll be using toast to burn.
Does this sound feesable?  Which of the two Pioneer DVD-RW's are
better?  Does anyone have a better recomendation for a burner that is
in the same price range or lower?

Any help is greatly appreciated,

-5c4r7