[G4] Pioneer DVD-RW

Daniel Brieck djbrieck at mac.com
Tue Nov 18 15:27:10 PST 2003

Why not put the DVD burner drive in your G4? Are there any reasons why
to not put it internally ?  If not, then you could have full driver
support on the internal Pioneer drive for apple's (idvd etc) and then
take the mac's current drive out and put it into your external firewire
enclosure.

Dan Brieck Jr.