Mac compatible DVD burners

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 23 07:17:09 PST 2003

Frank;

I have no idea about your new drive but the old one seems fine.  OSX
Install CDs all show aliases.

Put the install disk in and Restart and hold the Option key down until
you see all your bootable disks and a couple arrows (all in boxes).
Then choose the CD by clicking on it and then click on the right arrow
button.  The machine will now boot from the CD and you need to follow
the instructions from there.

Installing OSX is easy but will take time.  It takes much time at the
end, when you think it's done, to optimize - relax it's normal.  Just
need to wait it out.  I also hope you have OSX 10.2 (Jaguar) or newer,
as it is faster than the previous releases.

jj