[G4] Mac compatible DVD burners

Frank Dutra Frank at NantucketHydrangea.com
Sun Nov 23 10:24:41 PST 2003

>THANKS SNOW WHITE,

Sorry, I should have mentioned that it's a DVD version 1.0, Mac OSX
10.2.4 eMac disk.

I tried launching with option down on restart and was able to get to
the command line interface and type in "Mac-boot" to continue
launching  (9.2.2) where the
OS x DVD disc appeared on my Main Drive with the stalled stop-watch
cursor. After 4 minutes the alias's appeared in the OS X DVD window.
Clicking on the "Install OS X" icon resulted in a " The alias Mac OS
could not be launched because a disk error has occurred" message
which is pretty much as far as I've gotten to in the past.

Anyone?