[G4] question: hard drive transfer

Jeffery Abbott jabbott1 at alltel.net
Fri Nov 28 16:23:42 PST 2003

Thank you Philip and Daniel for your excellent advice.  It was
successful (except that I need to find a jumper)... I presume I will be
able to pick one up at Radio Shack???  I was tempted to removed the
jumper from the DVD-RAM drive and use it, but I was afraid that it
would not be a wise idea  ;-)

Thanks again for your help!

Jeff