[G4] Buying a custom built G4

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Sat Nov 29 10:22:28 PST 2003

Dual processors are best for video and OSX (OSX loves multi-processors).
Sorry but 512mb will only be a start; later you will need another 512mb.
I get my memory from OWC because they are more intune with Mac needs,
and OSX is very picky about memory. The software is fine to start into
movies. You can get your G4 from another Mac seller and probably get the
512mb for free and save the money on sales tax that Apple charges. That
would pay for more memory. It install the same as your Mac.

Roger