[G4] unruly template

Jim Reamer jna1322 at mac.com
Tue Oct 7 18:00:15 PDT 2003

jj
    This may have its roots in Word. It didn't begin until I translated
a Word document to AppleWorks 6. But the template that opens as a new
document is one of my making, on AW. That Word doc (translated to AW)
is giving me a different problem, the table disappears whenever I
select and delete or select and paste. I've never had trouble before.
It's all too weird.
Jim