[G4] Programming for Mac OS X

Daniel Brieck djbrieck at mac.com
Wed Oct 8 16:29:11 PDT 2003

David,

Start here --------->  http://developer.apple.com/

If you want to program your mac start with the Apple Developer
Connection. With Mac os X developer tools including Project Builder
soon to become xcode. Apple has a good deal of information on it's ADC
web site. Project builder is a free download from the apple web site
with a free ADC membership. I never really had the time to stick with
it to learn how to program a mac application, but with what I did look
over it looked useful. Also look for a good book about mac os
programming.

Dan Brieck Jr.