usb scanner

CC fuzzy44 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 8 16:38:35 PDT 2003

I just bought an Epson Perfection 3200 scanner and I am really impressed with it.
It worked right out of the box in both X and OS 9. Great scanning of reflective art.
It was more than you want to spend, but they have other models in the "Perfection" line that are under $200. that are also very good.
The scanner came with very good software too.

C.C.