[G4] Apple's DVD Player shows interferences while playing video

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Thu Oct 9 18:02:41 PDT 2003

its most likely due to the flashed PC graphics card (especially if it
is not an ATI card) many of the 3rd party ATI vendors on the PC side of
things use hardware that was off-spec compared to the Apple OEM ATI
cards, thus causing problems like the ones you are seeing when the card
is flashed with a mac ROM.

sandor