[G4] Apple's DVD Player shows interferences while playing video

Udo Zumdick screams at gmx.net
Fri Oct 10 08:29:01 PDT 2003

Hi,

first of all, thanks for the answers !

@ Joe Ellis
You were right, I've forgotten some details: First I'am using a
'classical' ;-) CRT monitor (21") from Sun, works fine with brilliant
colors and a very clear screen. It doesn't matter if  play Quake or
doing something else.

But the original Apple ATI Rage Pro Card shows the same green
interferences, although not so much, I think.
Therefore I thought it could be a softwareproblem.

I've heard of, that this is a common Apple problem ?!?

@Lavode:
 > Sounds like it's time to troubleshoot.
Or like installing Linux, just for watching DVD video :-)

Thanks,

Udo