[G4] 10.2.8 update installer STILL dies...

Snoke Jay S NPRI SnokeJS at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Fri Oct 17 12:57:08 PDT 2003

nope - it's *all* up to date.  this is my principal home computer, and I've stayed on top of it from day one.
my principal desire to get 10.2.8 running is the security update in it and the java update so Safari runs a bit better...
the only time I run any application in OS 9 is some old games (that aren't rapid shoot 'em ups) and an old telnet app (Better Telnet).