[G4] CD Burn crashes Mac after burn

Ascender ascender at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 20 08:20:47 PDT 2003

Hello CJ

I noticed that with both the Toast Lite and the MemTest that is for OS X.  I
was running CD Burn out of OS 9.2.  Is CD Burn only to be run out of OS X?

The mouse that I have is a Kensington Expert Mouse.  You have me wondering
about this.  My mouse often gets frozen in upper left hand corner when
starting up and the only way I can get out of it is a hard restart where it
allows me to move the mouse to cancel the testing of the hard drive.

I did look at the seconds on my time/date and it seems to be working fine .
I don¹t think I can look in the menu when my mouse if frozen in the corner.
Perhaps I said this incorrectly originally' my mouse is frozen; not the
computer.

Thanks for the feed back.  It is very helpful

ascender at earthlink.net