[G4] Eudora Pro 6 vs. Mac Mail

Michael L. Brown brownml at adelphia.net
Wed Oct 22 14:02:55 PDT 2003

Anne,
        I am using Eudora Pro 6.0 with HTML turned off with OS10.2.8.
If i want to see the graphics, I depress the graphics button up by
the trash can and download my mail again. I have been using Eudora
since Eudora Lite 1.1. Ocassionally I try other mail programs, but
always come back. It is well worth the upgrade. Depending on the
version of Eudora Pro you are using , it may work in OSX. Just save a
complete copy of your Eudora Folder as backup and to replace the one
generated when you start Eudora the first time in OSX. Filters all
work pretty much the same way. I have the spam filter turned off, so
far.

Mike

--
Almost never pointless.