[G4] G4 wireless reception improved?

Stephen Schleicher schleicher at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 22 05:53:54 PDT 2003

While my Mac is not wireless, my PC laptop is, and I was surprised that in
my old apartment complex, I could walk 100 yards away from my apt and still
get good reception.

IF you are getting that kind of reception on your wireless systems, I would
strongly urge everyone to place some WEP encryption on your systems.
Otherwise you could take the heat should someone log into your system and
upload virii, or other malicious stuff.

Stephen Schleicher
www.mindspring.com/~schleicher