[G4] Newbie wireless question(s)

Snoke Jay S NPRI SnokeJS at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Wed Oct 22 05:44:03 PDT 2003

I use the Apple Airport Base Station because it is a wireless hub. ;o)  oh, and it didn't cost me anything - my employer paid for it so I could take my TiPB home and have access to work via VPN ;o)
on my home network, I have an old beige G3 updated to a G4 (via ZIF), an original clamshell (portable toilet seat? ;o) Blueberry iBook, a 450MHz TiPB, and my work TiPB...since my beige is running OS X, I have the best of all filesharing capabilities, in case someone needs to bring a PC laptop in...
Jay Snoke