[G4] Insomniac Sawtooth

Jim Robertson jamesrob at sonic.net
Thu Oct 23 06:16:34 PDT 2003

On 10/23/03 3:13 AM, "Marc van Gemert" <listz at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Nope sorry if I wasn't clear. I have an external 1GB Jaz connected to
> the Adaptec 2930 SCSI card and have no problems whatsoever. Don't know
> about deep sleep, because I believe deep sleep support was introduced
> with the G4s, and mine is a B&W G3. For the record it does go to sleep fine.

Thanks for the clarification.

I checked several Macs, and all have the same three Adaptec .kext files
dated 7/27/02, so unless there's something ELSE among hidden files, it
doesn't look as though the Mac that once held the card, and which now won't
stay asleep, has any residuals specific to the 29160 card that are keeping
it awake.

Jim Robertson