Carbon Copy Cloner Caput

Lavode Lavode at comcast.net
Fri Oct 24 22:11:54 PDT 2003

Hi all,

OK, so this is the third time I've used Carbon Copy Cloner, and 3 out
of 3 times it hangs up.  This time, when run on my Yikes with nothing
else going on the entire time, it got hung up copying the following
file:

•T+•untitled...

After a search on my hard drive, it couldn't find the file, so I had to
Force Quit.

On my iMac Rev B, it hung up while "Creating Darwin Linkages" or some
such thing.  When I say "hung up," I mean that it sits there on that
step for 3+ hours.  Again, forced quit.

Am I doing something wrong?  What I am trying to do is create a disk
image on the target volume, rather than clone one drive to the other.

TIA,
Lavode