[G4] Panther: To upgrade or not...

CJ Scaminaci halogenius at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 30 16:49:47 PST 2003

Of course! Panther brings great speed increases to Mac OSX. Personally,
it's worth it for me for XCode seeing as I develop software, but I
don't see why anyone wouldn't want to upgrade. Except for the fact that
in the current box sets Apple is selling, in half of them CD 2 is bad.
It has a visible defect in it causing the install to fail. So, I'm
waiting until those sets are sold out and the defect is fixed until I
buy my copy.

CJ