[G4] need some help

Daniel Brieck djbrieck at mac.com
Fri Sep 26 18:24:27 PDT 2003

Christine,

The print drivers are located on your os x boot hard drive in the
"Library" Folder then in a folder called "Printers." Once you find that
then look for the brand of your printer probably in the "Hp" folder,
but now that I look at it your printer might be in the PPD's folder in
a folder named "en.lproj". On my computer there is actually a
(?driver?) for your printer called "HP LaserJet 2100 Series.gz"  >. I
am not sure if it is a driver or not.

Dan Brieck Jr.