need help

christine fuzzy44 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 27 10:44:50 PDT 2003

> Hi dan,

I'd found those but the problem is, almost all those folders in the
Library>Printers>PPD folder have an Hp 2100 series file in them an I didn't know
which one to have Print Center Repair install.
Also, there are even more Hp 2100 series files in the Library folder that resides
in the System.
...sigh totally confusing. Can't tell if they are drivers or what.

Thank you for you help.