[G4] CPU upgrade/support

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Sat Sep 27 11:25:38 PDT 2003

i dont know many companies that support user-altered goods. with cars,
you change the computer control unit, the exhaust system, the heat
exchange unit, you lose your warranty (unless you return it to the
condition in which it was warranted.)

same thing with the 50 and 60 thousand dollar systems i work with every
day at work-we change something, anything, and the manufacturer no
longer supports it.
i would only think apple would have the same policies as most everyone
else involved in commercial sale of goods.

sandor