[G4] Firewire enclosure

Don Fuller donfuller at mac.com
Tue Sep 30 15:11:46 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, September 30, 2003, at 10:44 AM, Wilkin, Wayne (Mass) wrote:

> Anyone have any suggestions for firewire enclosures? Thanks Wayne.

A word of caution. Be wary of PC Microstore in CA. I purchased a
firewire enclosure from them for $25 with a $15 charge for 2-day
shipping. UPS missed the delivery date and told me to contact PC
Microstore to have my shipping refunded. I contacted them promptly and
they have avoided me ever since. It's  not like they would be out of
the shipping cost because UPS would reimburse them. I personally would
not purchase there again if they were giving merchandise away!

Don