[G4] Support

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 30 15:43:34 PDT 2003

Unfortunately, most companies do not do support very well.  They
maintain an affordable level of service and we cannot get all the
answers we need. The website of the manufacturer should give the most
current and accurate detail but some do not have good sites.

This is why we have these chat/bulletin board lists. Like hippies at
Woodstock "We're all in it together man".

Good luck - and complain - alot

jj