[G4] OS 9.2.1/Yikes G4 iTunes question

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 1 10:36:11 PST 2004

AFIK iTunes does not have the ability to record/capture streaming audio.

The only way I know is to record the stream using Wiretap but that
requires OSX (http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/freebies).

I do recall however that I had a similar app that worked in OS 9.2.2
but it's been a while and I can't recall what it was, I think it may
have been Ultrarecorder, but I'm not sure if it's still available.

John