OS 9.2.1/Yikes G4 question

zhmmy harper zhmmy at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 10:48:26 PST 2004

While I do have Panther installed on a dedicated drive, I find it more
convenient because of my older utilities/extensions/apps to primarily use OS
9.2.1 on another drive.

It seems to me that this G4 forum has progressed primarily to issues
concerning use of OSX with the very latest G4s and G5s.  I feel somehow that
I am imposing to ask a question that involves issues concerning use of OS
9.2.1 and older MacOS programs with an older, single drive G4.

There is a forum called OS 9 Forever, but it primarily deals with pre-G4
issues.

Has anyone considered starting a List for us holdouts who still love OS 9 or
who can't afford to upgrade either their OS or every program they have?

zhmmy