[G4] OS 9.2.1/Yikes G4 iTunes question

Frank Dutra Frank at NantucketHydrangea.com
Thu Apr 1 13:21:19 PST 2004

At 12:18 PM -0600 4/1/04, zhmmy harper wrote:
>Is there a way to record an iTunes streaming radio broadcast?

Audion works just fine with OS 9.2.2 and OS X and plays well with
iTunes. It has some nice features that rank it above iTunes imho,
although iTunes is a bit more ubiquitous. It's cheap and has a fully
implemented demo with a 30 minute time limit.

I sure would like to see a OS 9 group. I tend to get all my serious
work done in OS 9... quick, stable, and non-cryptic. I switch to OSX
whenever there's a need  and try to stay there until it crashes or I
get frustrated watching that d#@$m beach ball.
--
Frank Dutra running behind his:

G4 Mac 450 Mhz Dual Processor "Gigabit Ethernet"
OEM 30 GB HD with internal 40 GB IBM HD, 256 mb factory installed ram
Pioneer 106 (A06) DVD-R/CD-RW, 4 port USB Hub, Adaptec SCSII card
OS 9.2.2 on 30 GB drive, OS 10.2.8 on 9 GB partition 30 GB shared/backup
Carbon Lib 1.6, PioneerCDR extension/driver (patched for OS 9 support)