128MB video card for Quicksilver?

Anand Keathley eekley at efn.org
Thu Apr 1 16:20:16 PST 2004

Hi,

      Anyone know of a 128MB video card for a Quicksilver?  Radeon makes
a 9000 with 128MB but only for PC.  I do not know if the Nvidia 5200
works with a Quicksilver.  Nvidia has some contradictory information on
their web site and I can not find a way to contact them directly to ask
for clarification. Oh, ATI says they think their 9600 will not work on
a Quicksilver.  The QS has a 4X AGP slot so the card either has to work
with that or if it is a 8X card be backwards compatible.  Thanks for
your time.

Anand