[G4] defraging a Mac

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 4 08:23:07 PDT 2004

Jim -
Please do stop lurking and start answering. The more the merrier.

Alex has been very helpful to me. (Thanks, Alex)  I, too, noted his
tendency express himself in ways that could be viewed as shall we say,
"incendiary". But after I noted that it was fairly uniform thru all his
contributions, I finally let it go as just his way of expressing
himself and perhaps a tad of misbegotten humor. Alex is a valuable
asses to me and I suspect others. So just letting it go may be the best
strategy rather than starting a flame war.

Cheers,
John