[G4] is this G4 worth buying?

baggins baggins at ihug.co.nz
Mon Apr 5 00:51:20 PDT 2004

watch out paul.....
some of those eMacs don't do final cut too well.
if that G4 comes with final cut or the cut down version then it is good for
the US$825 as this is similar to my g4-400 sawtooth,radion 7000,rage pro
agp, 1.5 gig, two 80 gig drives.
which i have used for the last four years for making tv ad's.
i have just now upgraded to a G5 cause i got it interest free for 24 months.
So if i was you i would give the emac a wide birth...