Netscape 7.02 Reinstall

Richard D. Foley rerailer at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 5 01:31:57 PDT 2004

Seems I have developed a problem in Netscape 7.02.  After trying
everything this fairly experienced user knows, I've come to the
conclusion that I must do a reinstall to get rid of the bug.  I have
downloaded a fresh version of 7.02 into another folder and am now
waiting while searching for any info on doing this.  Yes, I found lots
of invitations to pay Netscape to help, but I would rather not.

Yes, I'm still using OS 9.2.2 on this desktop G4 Sawtooth 500 MHz 1.5
gig of ram. plenty of disk space.  The bug is the freezing of netscape
at odd times, and more often when trying to quit the program.  Yes, my
thousands of old emails are important to me, both the sent and the
received.  No small portion of which are related to this and similar
previous lists.

Any help, or direction to help will be most welcome.

Thanks,

Richard