[G4] Apple's Music Store: Fast Connex Needed?

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Tue Apr 6 06:41:38 PDT 2004

figure about 3-5 MB per song. i have done it on a 56k dialup connection
without too much hassle (besides the wait) and a few times the download
failed/timed out but i was able to re-download it through the itunes
store (it keeps track of bought songs/successful or unsuccessful
downloads.

easiest thing to do will be to try it and see. the worst part will
probably be browsing for songs (lots of pictures, etc) but if you know
what you want, a simple search should even speed that along.

sandor