[G4] Appleworks/MS Excel

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Tue Apr 6 06:45:18 PDT 2004

just remember that you are not *technically* supposed to use the EDU
version for commercial work. that being said, if you buy the EDU
version now (or any version for that matter), you will also get a free
upgrade to the next version of office. and the EDU version also gets
you 3 licenses instead of just one (my wife and i just the edu version
for our home computers)

sandor