[G4] Appleworks/MS Excel

lavode at comcast.net lavode at comcast.net
Tue Apr 6 08:47:04 PDT 2004

Since we're talking about the gray area between legal and illegal, I might point out another couple alternatives:

1.  Go onto eBay and get your ware there. (Totally legal)
2.  Find a friend who will send you a copy. (Totally illegal)

DISCLAIMER
by pointing out these alternatives, no inference should be made, and no implication, real or imaginary exists indicating a recommendation to break any laws.  The opinions expressed herein do not belong to anybody, and do not reflect the beliefs, attitudes or opinions of the G4 list, the sender or the recipient.  YMMV