[G4] Classic installation/OS 9 question

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 6 20:31:20 PDT 2004

Sorry - I've lost track of whose question this is.

	This sounds very much like a problem I had on my G4-400 (AGP) when I
upgraded to Mac OS-X.  But it turned out to be caused by my haste in
not updating the Start-up disk control panel in system folder of Mac OS
9.2.2.  It needs to be   version 9.2.5 or later.

HTH
John