[G4] Sound Output Choppy/Fails During Outbound Network Activity?

Eric Volker ebv1 at charter.net
Fri Apr 9 18:00:47 PDT 2004

Just to chime in, I've noticed the same problem with my Philips receiver
that has a USB port. When moving from one song to the next, output will
become very distorted when the new song is begun. Switching from the
UAC5535B to internal audio and then back again will relieve the problem
temporarily. Of course, my receiver is only listed with Windows
compatability, so I can't moan about it. Are the Powerwave and
SoundSticks supposed to be Mac-compatible? Has anyone here experienced
this problem with hardware designed for the Macintosh?

Eric