Apple Mail - Spam Rules

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 16 23:32:50 PDT 2004

Anne

Put your filter for your lists first in the filter list.  Just pick it
up and move it to the top of the order.  The filters always work in
order and your mail is getting caught and filled by a filter earlier in
the order than your G4 list filter.  I think that may be the trick for
this, but if not send another message.

jj