Affordable SCSI card for G4 MDD

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 17 00:05:53 PDT 2004

Adaptec 2906 SCSI Card works fine all the way to OSX 10.3 with the new
driver at Adaptec.com  .  I used it in my G4 400Mhz Sawtooth (OS9) and
now in my G4 dual 1.25 Ghz (OSX 10.2 and 10.3).  I was pleasantly
surprised, to say the least.

They are not expensive now, even brand new.  But I am sure you could
get one on ebay used.

jj