[G4] G4 Processor Upgrade?

Paul Cooper cooper.mail at verizon.net
Sun Apr 18 05:47:22 PDT 2004

I have installed this very card on the same machine and been pleased
with the result. You will definitely notice a huge speed difference.
As for worth, that is a tad more subjective. Do you have programs that
won't run at the slower speed? (garage band comes to mind), are you
spending tons of time waiting for photoshop files to work their
voodoo?, or is it simply killing you that there are faster machines out
there and although you can't (or don't choose to) afford that dual G5
you know you can get some more juice out of your old standby?
I am embarrassed to admit I'm in the latter category. It was worth it
to me for the enjoyment factor but I certainly could never justify the
move in a dollars and cents equation.
Maybe this will help - BUY THIS UPGRADE NOW. YOUR LIFE WILL BE BETTER,
YOU WILL SAVE TONS OF MONEY, AND THE WOMEN WILL FLOCK TO YOU.
Better? now put your order in.
Have fun.

Paul