ATI Xclaim 3D Plus (now even worse--help!)

jj4 at sympatico.ca jj4 at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 18 08:05:43 PDT 2004

I hope that was a PCI video card and not an AGP.  There is only one AGP
slot in a G4 as far as I know.

If you have a second computer network the two via ethernet and a router
and log into your sick computer with the other via the GO menu.  Just
get the bad one selected and log in with whatever your user and pass
are on the broken one.  If you can see the disk you can save your data
and muck with the system from afar.  If its just your video you will
reach and log in, but if it's really gone you will not be able to log
in at all.

jj