Help!

Barbara Adams badams at netwalk.com
Mon Apr 19 07:21:22 PDT 2004

I have a G4 733mhz running Panther and I hope someone can help me with
the following two problems:

1)	I was taking a small-sized CD (128 mb) out of the tower when it
slipped out of my hands and went into the bay somehow. Apparently, it
is inside the player as it didn't shake out. Do I have to take it in
for service or is it something I can do to try and get it out??? Maybe
it's not such a good idea to use those -- they are great for recording
a project that you want to share with someone else (by mail) when a
regular CD is overkill...

2)	Occasionally, the message portion of some emails print out BACKWARD
for no apparent reason that I have noticed! Does anyone else have this
happen? Even if I save the email as a PDF, it is saved that way....!
It doesn't happen often at all, but when it does, it is usually an
important one (of course).

Thanks!

Barb