[G4] Encrypted Hard Disk

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Thu Apr 22 09:17:48 PDT 2004

I have been using File vault on my laptop since the first update
(original version hosed too many people's systems) and havent had a
single problem. the only detriment is that file reading and writing is
much slower due to the encryption, though that is to be expected-though
i value the semi-security of my laptop over the extra speed-if i need
speed i use a tower.

sandor