Text-to-Speech is broken in Panther 10.3.3

Richard Kriss kriss at qsl.net
Fri Apr 23 06:05:04 PDT 2004

I am sorry to report it is still broken in 10.3.3 with Tex-Edit Plus 4.6.7.
I was not even aware of the issue.  Have you reported it to Tom Bender?

Dick

Texas is the only state to enter the U.S. by TREATY, instead of by
annexation. (This allows the Texas flag to fly at the same height as the US
flag.)

>Subject: Text-to-Speech is broken in Panther 10.3.2
>From: Domains4Days <Lists at domains4days.com>
>
> I'm sorry to say that Text-to-Speech is broken in Panther 10.3.2.

snip