[G4] OT, Dead APC backup

k s d ksd003 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 05:12:08 PDT 2004

Wow! I was away for a couple of days.
Thanks for everyone who replied. I enjoy taking electronics apart to see how
they work and I was hesitant to do this w/the BU because I wasn't sure
whether it retained a charge or not (Like monitors that can hold a charge
for a very long time)... I'll open it up and see if a new battery will help.
Thanks everyone.
-kevin